Wine Shipping Guide
While a wine shipment is always something to look forward to, it’s important to have a clear understanding of the rules and regulations related to shipping alcohol to your address.
Here's what you need to know:
- Wine retailers and producers use different methods and platforms to fulfill orders online. Be sure to review the shipping and delivery details every time you place an order.
- Someone 21 or over needs to be available to sign for any delivery of alcohol.
- We highly recommend having your wine shipped to your business address or a local pick-up location to ensure someone is available to sign for the delivery.
- The Wine Ship Club monthly auto-ship option is not available in Alabama, Delaware, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, Tennessee, Utah, or South Dakota.
- Wine shipping rules and regulations change all the time! Stay informed on the most recent information by visiting Wine Institute Compliance Rules.